This trip package with Paradise Indochina Travel will focuses on visiting some of the most favorite destinations in a limited time. Visit the historical sites of Hanoi, explore the former capital Hoa Lu, sampan boat trip on Tam Coc and discover the natural beauty of Halong bay.
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ninh Binh - Hanoi 4 Days
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Meals: None)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, Our representative will welcome you and transfer to hotel for check –in. then free at your leisure to sightseeing Hoan Kiem Lake (The Lake of the Restored Sword) included Thap But (Pencil Tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Pot) and specially Ngoc Son (Jade Mountain) Temple sat on an island at the North end of Hoan Kiem Lake and is connected to the mainland by a bright red The Huc (Morning Sunlight) Bridge. Then shopping at Trang Tien Plaza or Old Quarter or Dong Xuan Market. Overnight at Golden Legend Diamond Hotel
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
8:00 Meet our tour guide and bus then take a 3.5-hour bus drive through fertile rice fields to Halong Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:30 Start cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.
13:00 Savor your lunch on board while passing by beautiful Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
14:00 Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
15:00 Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful in Halong Bay. Get back and cruise more around emerald water.
16:15 Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi - Overnight at Golden Legend Diamond Hotel
Day 03: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Hanoi (B/L/D)
8.00-8.30 am: Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city
10.30-11.00 am: You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.
12:00 Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc named Duc Tuan restaurant. The food is served with Asian stype, local dishes, organic vegetable. The Duc Tuan is located on the river overview Tam Coc, you can enjoy the view of overal riverside until you finish your lunch
13:30 Take rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestone on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colours. The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Not only you could see the peaceful scenery of mountain, rice paddy fields, temples, you also have chances to learn about local people cultures on their daily life.
16:00 Leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at around 6:30pm. Overnight at Golden Legend Diamond Hotel
Day 4: Hanoi - Departure (B)
After having a breakfast at hotel then free at your leisure until transfer to airport for your departure.
- Accommodation based on double/twin sharing with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentions in the itinerary
- Sharing Shuttle bus A/C vehicles
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- 01 Bottle of pure water per pax per day (330 ml)/ 01 Cold tissue per pax per day
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- International & Domestic Airfare/ Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry...)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guide, driver& hotels' porters
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
- Under 2 years old: Free of Charge
- From 3 to 5 years old: 50% of adult’s price (No bed) and 75% of of adult’s price (with bed)
- From 6 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s price (No bed) and 90% of of adult’s price (with bed)