Sai Gon Airport Transfer
The French built the airport in the 1930s, calling it Tan Son Nhat International Airport and handles over 10 million passengers each year. Today, it’s South Vietnam’s main airport and one of the world’s busiest airbases.
There are several ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City from Tan Son Nhat International Airport. The airport bus is the cheapest option. It passes major hotels along De Tham Street and Dong Khoi Street.
You can hire a car and driver throughout your stay is similar price with any other airport taxi but scam-free and much more convenient. Paradise Indochina Travel is a travel company in Hanoi with more than 10 years experience in transportation and organizing tours. We offer Cheapest & best service for private transfer in Hanoi, Da Nang and Sai Gon.
- No surcharge.
- All fees and tolls are included
- English speaking support 24hours
- Drop off exactly at your Hotel.
- Driver experience & Ensure absolute safety.
- The driver come to Airport arrival hall the name board to welcome.
Transfer fixed Fare: Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City center ( Your hotel in Saigon - Same fixed price for all hotel destinations in the City centre)
- 4 seats Car: 18 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 400,000 vnd)
- 7 seats Car: 20 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 450,000 vnd)
- 16 seats Van: 32 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 720,000 vnd)
Important News: We offer up to 30% discount for any booking for our See-Off service from your hotel back to Tan Son Nhat Airport.
- 4 seats Car: 13 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 280,000 vnd)
- 7 seats Car: 14 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 310,000 vnd)
- 16 seats Van: 22 $ usd per car per trip ( equals to 500,000 vnd).
We also offer car rental service:
Saigon city to/from Cu Chi, Binh Duong, Mekong Delta or any city on your plan....ect. All at best price as you are dealing directly with the leading transfer company in Hanoi, Saigon- Vietnam. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question and we are more than happy to answer. Our team speak Vietnamese, English, Chinese and Japanese.