At an elevation of 1,600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam's northwest. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups, each wearing traditional and colorful attire. This trip includes a trek through the hills and valleys of the Sapa region, discovering several different minorities along the way.
You will also experience overnigh stay in the hospitable villages of Giay and Tay ethnic minorities. The apparent hardships are worth it though as we walk through some of the most spectacular scenery that Vietnam has to offer and experience unique villages culture.
- A/C sleeping bus tickets round trip.
- All meals mentioned in program.
- Transport as indicated.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation, entrance fees
- Drinks, beverage.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips
- Others not mentioned in the program
* Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, insect repellent and sun cream.