Saigon - Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour by Bus - Ben Dinh Tunnels is Cu Chi Tunnels - an underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. It took about 25 years to build this underground city, which has living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapon factories, storage facilities and command center. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans and home to around 10,000 people who lived underground for several years.
You should visit Cu Chi Tunnels Historical Monument to understand what the protracted and arduous struggle is.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- You’ll learn how thousands of guerrillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cook.
- There is a chance to fire real AK bullets…
- Would you like another experience? – Why don’t you choose Cu Chi
- Tunnels half day tour by bus
CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY TOUR
1. Morning Tour: 8:00 - 14:30
2. Afternoon Tour: 13:00 - 19:00
We depart from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour. We stop at a lacquer art factory for the disabled on the way.
We arrive in Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). Then we will watch a propaganda film a wartime propaganda film showing how local guerilla fighters were "American Killing Heroes" (a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed).
We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Also, you can try to real gun shooting for extra.
We arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and finish Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour.
Prices are quoted in US Dollar/ per person with group tour.
Cu Chi Tunnels a Half Day tour at 20$ / per person