8:30am (or 13:30) Depart from your hotel to the Reunification Palace; this beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. On April 30th 1975 the American War officially came to an end here.
Enjoy a visiting the War Remnants Museum where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war.
Afterward, we visit The Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built in 1880, and the Old Post Office, which was built sometime between 1886 and 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Next is Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is an ancient temple, as the Chinese temple style with bright decorative motifs.
Our last stop would be at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs. Discover local life and culture. You’ll find some of the friendliest, liveliest, most convivial people in the city in here.
Return your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City around 12:30 or 18:00
Please take notes:
* The Notre Dame Cathedral have been being restored, so the guests just visit outside
* Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.
• Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
• We are not responsible for your lateness.
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
Tour Price Includes: A/C bus, English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day).
Tour Price Excludes: Travel insurance, beverage and food, tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…), other services not mentioned in the inclusion